Refiner Plates - Variable RIB Design Plates (VRD)
PARASON Variable Rib Design rener plates are manufactured using Special Casting & CNC technology to provide the maximum uniformity in the rening zone.
PARASON Variable Rib Design rener plates are manufactured with special cast technology to provide uniform hardness throughout. The plates wear uniformly.
- Suitable for mixed furnish Rening. - Normally long ber & short ber need to rene separately with different bar patterns as per required SEL & CEL.
- The VRD design is made to deal with mixed furnish. - The peripheral velocity for long ber zone is little lower than HW zone which is need for respective furnish.
- The retention time for long ber is higher than short ber. - The rib height for long bre zone is higher & smaller for short ber zone to give desired refining effect.
- This design ensures the minimum shortening or damage to the ber which give better strength in the paper with higher breaking length.
- There is base taper in the disc for better throughput 8 optimization of hydraulic capacity of disc.
- SAS design offers close control over cutting angle of rener disc.
- Inlet Coarse Bar Pattern
- Outlet Fine Bar Pattern
- Base Taper
- No Breaker bar
- SAS Design
- No Dam
- Inclined Parting Line
- Between 2 Zones
- High Fibrillation
- Power Saving /T/oSR
- High Throughput
- No Collar Formation
- Less Fiber Cuting
- No Plate Clashing