Prashant

London, United Kingdom

Onion Red and brown
Onion Red and brown
Want to Sell: Onion Red and brown
Price : USD 760 / Tons
MOQ: 28 Tons
Shipping Terms: CIF
Packing Terms: 25 kg bags, with pallet 26 ton without pallet 28 ton.
Supply Time: 5 days after advance payment delivery will be done. 21 days to ship from Egypt and 30 days from uk
Category: Agro & Agriculture
Offer Details
Details of the product is Brown onion Size 50 to 55mm or plus 40 ft refer container, 26 ton with pallet. Packaged in 25 kg bags. Origin - Egypt Transit time 16 or 17 days to Mumbai port. Cost USD 760 per ton Till port. Port charges to clear the container to be bared by buyer. Payment terms - 60 percent advance 5 days to load and ship the container. Remaining 40 % after receiving bill of landing. Photos and video will be send while shipping. We can arrange to send a sample bag of few onion by DHL ( can reach in 24 hours) if serious to buy. In that case would need quick decision to proceed as the rates can Change. Validity of quote is for 5 days. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks and Regards Prashant Virkar. 
Image Gallery