8mm dark gray tempered glass is a safety and decoration glass good choose. 8mm dark gray tinted glass can reduces the amount of light transmitted, it also absorbs some of that solar energy, called heat absorption glass.This added heat causes thermal stress which may affect the glass and can cause it to break if it is not tempered.Tempered process is a type of high temperature heat strengthened glass and then cooling it rapidly. The rapid cooling locks the surfaces of the glass in a state of high compression and the core or interior of the glass in compensating tension.
8mm dark gray tempered glass advantage:
1. Low UV transmittance rate and good sunshade efficiency.
2. Protecting furniture and furnishings from fading.
3. Reducing solar glare and heat transmission.
4. Provides varied degrees of solar control and energy saving.
5. 8mm black smoke gray tempered glass is approximately 4 times stronger than 8mm dark gray tinted float glass.
6. 8mm gray tinted tempered glass reduces the risk of injury due to its nature of breaking into small, circular pieces instead of sharp, jagged shards.
7. 8mm heat absorbing gray color tempered glass is capable of withstanding a temperature change of 250 to 320℃ while normal annealed glass can only bear 20 to 100℃.
Please note:once tempered, the glass can not be cut or drilled, so all fabrication must be done before the tempering process.
|Packaging Info :||1.Separate each piece of glass with a cork mat. 2.Suitable for shipping and land transport strong export wooden / plywood crates. 3.Iron belt or another material belt for consolidation. 4.The four corners of the glass will have protective corners.|
|Payment Terms :||1. T/T 30% in advance, 70% balance before shipping 2. L/C at sight|
|Delivery Information :||15-25 days production time after received deposit|
|Brand Name :||KXG|
|Model No :||8mm Dar gray tempered glass|
|Material :||Float glass|
building glass factory produce safety 8mm dark gray tempered glass
Price : $1 / Piece
MOQ : 20 Sets