Acrylic / Cationic dyes are a range of modified basic (cationic) dyestuffs which are eminently suitable for the dyeing of all types of acrylic fibre, in all forms, including blends. These dyes possess excellent fastness to light and wet treatments.
One can avail from us a quality approved assortment of Acrylic Dyes. Owing to their top quality, our products are extremely praised amongst the patrons.
The offered Acrylic Dyes are highly processed with the use of pioneering machines and high-grade chemicals. These dyes offer high level fixation in acrylic fabrics in order to resist the fading of colors while washing. By utilizing the provided dyes, we add attractive appearance to the fabrics. Along with this, our offered Acrylic Dyes work properly at 70°C - 80°C with the mixture of 5-10% Glauber’s salt anhydrous and 0-3% sodium acetate for long lasting effect.
Dissolving of the Dyes:
Stir the dye with one-half the quantity of acetic acid required for dyeing, plus sufficient water to give a smooth flowing paste. Add boiling water to effect solution.
CAS No.: As Per Item
Other Names: Basic Dye
Place of Origin: India
Type: Fabric Dye
Item : Cationic dyes
Brand Name: Anhard Export
Product Name: Acrylic Waterproof Fabric Dye For Polyester
Physical State: Solid
Colour: Full Range Colour
Insoluble: Soluble in water
Application: Mainly used for Textile Dyeing & Printing
Usage: Ink Dyestuffs, Leather Dyestuffs, Paint Dyestuffs, Paper Dyestuff
Suitability to Textiles:
• Basic dyes were formerly used on cellulosic and protein fibres, but because they produce fugitive colours (colours that fade quickly), their popularity for these fibres has been decreased.
• The fibre most readily coloured with basic dyes are synthetic acrylics and modacrylic fibres.
• used for Direct Printing on acetate; and for Discharge Printing on cotton.
Uses of Basic and Modified Basic Dyes:
• Acrylic/Basic Dye used for colouring dried flowers, jute, cut flowers and coir.
• Modified Basic Dyes comprises stronger structure than the typical conventional cationic dyes, hence they are widely used where excellent light fastness is required.
• Acrylic/Basic Dyes used for wool, silk and modified acrylic fibres.
• Acrylic/Basic Dyes used for paper coloration.
• Acrylic/Basic Dyes used for polish colours .
• Acrylic/ Basic Dye used for polyester fabric dyeing.
• Acrylic/Basic Dye used for water base inks.
• Excellent quality
• Perfect for bleed proof dying
• High and Full Strength
• Bright and Shining Appearance
• Good Purity
• Competitive Price
• Substantially moderate
• Including some of the most outstanding synthetic dyes
• Longer shelf life
• Easy and safe to use
• Optimum solubility
|Packaging Info :||Usually packed in 25 kgs/bag in box. As per Customers` Requirement.|
|Payment Terms :||Advance, L/C (at sight)|
|Delivery Information :||Adani Hazira Port, Nahva Shiva Port|
|Brand Name :||Anhard Export|
|Model No :||As Per Item|
|Material :||As Per Item|
|Color :||Full Range Color|
|Size :||25 kgs bag/box|
High Quality Basic Dye