Business Type :
Hot peel gloss heat transfer film for heat transfer label/sticker/logo
Part One : Characteristics of XINHE'S S716B Hot and Cold Peel Double-sided Matte Finish Heat Transfer PET Films.
The S716B hot and cold peel double-sided matte finish transfer film belongs is two-to-one model of hot peel and cold peel, with a double side matte that is printable. However, it is only applicable for screen printing processes.
For market requirements where customers want to use only a single adhesive film type to achieve both hot and cold peel, this type allows customers to arrange whichever peeling method best suits their production requirements. This transfer film has the highest matte finish among our all products, and its coating formula has been adjusted based on a previous film type, and we added new materials to improve its quality. For customers that need a cold peel, the film must be cooled before being removed after heat transfer. If a hot peel is required, the film must be removed immediately after heat transfer, which also leads to an increase in productivity.
Printing types: screen printing, offset printing and digital printing
Printing inks: oil based ink, water based ink, plastisol ink.
Coating techniques: powder scattering, liquid adhesive coating.
Printing Equipment: automatic or semi-automatic screen printing machine and Heidelberg 4-color offset printing machine.
Applicable heat transfer materials: cottons, chemical fiber, cotton blend fabrics, EVA, non-woven fabrics, leather and other heat resistant fabrics.
Thickness: 36um, 50um, 75um, 100um;
Size information: 39×54cm, 64×48cm, 50×70cm or customized;
Heat transfer temperature: 150 degrees;
Heat transfer time: 12 seconds;
Part Two: More details about our heat transfer PET films -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
APPLICATIONS - heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
1. Printing types: screen printing -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers.
2. Image type: wash label, neck label, decoration label, main label etc -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers.
3. Printing inks: oil based ink, water based ink, plastisol ink, hotmelt glue/adhesive, hot melt powder -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
4. Printing Equipment: automatic printing machine, semi automatic machine, roll to roll jumbos machine -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
5. Applicable heat transfer materials: cottons, chemical fiber, cotton blend fabrics, EVA, non-woven fabrics, leather, and other heat resistant fabrics. -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
PARAMETERS - heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
1. Thickness: 75um, 100um; -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
2. Size information: 39×54cm, 64×48cm, 50×70cm or as per customer requirements; -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
3. Heat transfer temperature: 160 degrees or depending on the melting point of adhesives or hot melt powders used; -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
4. Heat transfer time: 12 seconds -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
OUTSTANDING POINTS - heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
1. Use top quality base film, dimensional stablized, minimum shrinkage, 180C, 1 minutes heat, shrink 2~3mm. -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
2. Excellent printing result, we have special coating to make maximum ink absord on the film;-heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
3. Scratch resistance, coating material will not easy scratch off the film, after transfer, coating will not transfer to the fabric; -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
4. Excellent printing result, we make special coating material to help to maximum ink absord, ink fastness is good after transfer; -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
5. Professional and experience sales guide, we can provide printing technical guidance, we can help with problems happens during the printing process; -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
6. OEKO TEX certified, Appendix 4, class II. -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
7. Strict quality control system, before every shipment, we tested size stablized after 180C, 1 min; release figure, thickness after coating,coating eveness, matt degree, simple printing test or follow customer request. -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
Explanation - heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers1. Customers have different requirements for transfer material thickness when printing on fabric or leather. For example, when printing on leather that can’t withstand a high temperature or long term pressing, choose a thickness of 36um. The 75um thickness is another popular choice, and used for a variety of textile materials. A 100um thickness has the best temperature resistance, and can be used for printing silicone patterns.
2. Transfer material thickness will affect the drying temperature of ink, and the melting temperature for adhesives and hot melt powder. If customers aren’t sure about what the right thickness for their needs is, we will prepare a range of film samples in different thickness levels for them to work with in determining their needs.
3. Weather also has an impact on film release. Depending on if an environment is too wet or too cold, customers should adjust their workshop temperature.
4. Folding or scratching the printed surface of film during the printing process will destroy the release coating on films, and may impact a printing effect.
5. Xinhe’s Heat Transfer Vinyl should be stored in dry and ventilated environment, and has a shelf life up to 1 year.
6. Xinhe can adjust the coating formula to satisfy the customization needs for the release force, thickness and any other properties.
We provide various types of vinyl transfer films for textile and leather, including T-shirt, cotton clothes, non-woven fabric and more. First, the images are printed on the surface of the film, and then we transfer the images from the film to textiles by heat pressing. We provide two types of the transfer films, one is hot peel transfer film that needs to be released in 12 seconds, and the other is cold peel transfer film. There are many models that can be applied for screen printing machines and digital printers.
Part Three : Introduction of XINHE HEAT TRANSFER MATERIALS -heat transfer PET film & heat transfer paper manufacturer in Dongguan China
Xinhe has 14 years of r&d experiences since it was established in 2006.we have more than 13 heat transfer film models with mature technology today.The main products we can offer are: Hot peel(Cold peel,Cold and Hot peel) / Matte finish(Glossy finsih) / Screen printing(Offset printing,Digital printing) heat transfer release film,heat transfer paper,silicone film,reflective film,sublimation ink,and heat press. Xinhe has also achieved the OEkO-TEX certification and MSDS in June,2017,which is the recognition of our products. -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
There are 3 coating machines in our workshop,the average volume of heat transfer films we produce is about 100,000 sheets per day.the production lines are busy all day to meet the demands of customers from all over the world. -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
And you are sincerely welcomed to visit us in Dongguan city during your coming business trip,hope we can have a further discussion. -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer paper
Part Four: Xinhe's product list here for your reference
Just tell us the item no. of the heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers you are interested and we will quote with the best price. -heat transfer PET films & heat transfer papers
|Packaging Info :||500sheets per poly bag, 1,000 sheets per master carton, 20,000 sheets per pallet. or 50 rolls per wooden case.|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram,and others -heat transfer PET film|
|Delivery Information :||7-10 days after we receive the deposit,4 days for ready goods.-heat transfer PET film|
|Brand Name :||XINHE HEAT TRANSFER FILMS&PAPERS|
|Model No :||S08 heat transfer PET film&heat transfer paper|
|Material :||heat transfer PET film,heat transfer release film|
|Color :||transparent heat transfer film&heat transfer paper|
|Size :||39x54cm, 48x64cm, 50x70cm, also can customize heat transfer PET film|
|Thickness :||36micron, 50micron, 75micron, 100micron heat transfer PET films|
|Peel Type :||Cold/Hot Peel/Cold and Hot Peel Heat Transfer Film|
|Finish Type :||Matte/Glossy/Half-High Glossy Heat Transfer Film|
|Printing Inks :||Water-Based Ink, Oil-Based Ink, Plastisol Ink for heat transfer films|
|Printing Types :||Screen/Offset/Digital Printing Heat Transfer Film|
|Methods :||Heat Press by Heat Press Machines-heat transfer PET film|
|Heat Transfer Temperature and Time :||150 Degrees, 12 Seconds-heat transfer PET film|
|Usage :||Screen Printing Heat Transfer Labels-heat transfer PET film|
|Usages :||Screen Printing Heat Transfer Stickers-heat transfer PET film|
|Shape :||Sheet or Roll, Also Can Customize heat transfer PET film|
|Coating :||One-Side Coating, Double-Side Coating heat transfer PET films|
|Quality Grade :||AA grade heat transfer PET films-heat transfer PET film|
|Shipping :||by Express, by Sea, by Air as Per ur Request heat transfer PET films-heat transfer PET film|
|Transport Packages :||500PCS/Poly Bag, 1,000PCS/Box, 20,000PCS/Pallet.-heat transfer PET film|
|Printing Mode :||Heat Transfer Printing of heat transfer PET films-heat transfer PET film|
|Application :||T-shirts,Cloting,Fabrics,Garments,Textiles for heat transfer PET films.-heat transfer PET film|
Hot peel gloss heat transfer film for heat transfer label/sticker/logo
Facing difficulties in finding the product you want? Post your requests in Bizbangladesh.com in order to hear quotes from the existing interested suppliers of Bizbangladesh.com. Custom requests enable your ability to find out the right suppliers for your specified product or service.