PH glass electrode
The electrode is made of PH glass electrode and a reference electrode combined composite electrode, which is PH meter measuring sensor for measuring the concentration of an aqueous solution of H (PH value), it is widely used in various fields to be detected in the PH.
Electrode you are buying is a precision test sensors elaborate analysis, after thorough testing,
as the user carefully follow these instructions before operation and maintenance of products manufactured, will be able to obtain the best test results
and extend the life of the electrode
The main technical parameters
1. Measuring range: 0 ~ 14pH
2. Temperature: 0 ~ 60 ?
3. The percentage theoretical slope: (PTS) ?98.5% (25 ?)
4. Zero pH value: 7 ± 0.25pH
5. Resistance: ?250M? (25 ?)
6. alkali error: ?15mV (25 ?)
7. Response time: ?2s (25 ?)
8. Size: ?12 × 120 (mm)
1. Ambient temperature 5-40 degrees
2. Relative humidity: ?85%
Maintenance and precautions
1. Test before removing the electrode protective sleeve (kit solution is 3MKCL, if there are crystals oozing is normal
and does not affect the use of electrodes)
2. Observe whether all sensitive bulb filled with liquid inside, if there is a bubble, you should gently shake the electrode downward (like rejection thermometer) to remove air bubbles inside the sensitive bulb, otherwise it will affect test accuracy.
1x BNC Connector Electrode PH Probe Sensor.
|Payment Terms :||ADVANCE|
|Delivery Information :||20-25 DAYS|
pH glass electrode
Price : $30000 / Sets
MOQ : 1 Units
Facing difficulties in finding the product you want? Post your requests in Bizbangladesh.com in order to hear quotes from the existing interested suppliers of Bizbangladesh.com. Custom requests enable your ability to find out the right suppliers for your specified product or service.