img 1 WhatsApp Image 2019 02 25 at 12

Pomegranate

$780 / Tons
Get latest price
Place of origin Maharashtra Provence of India .
MOQ 20 Tons
Price $780 / Tons
Sample Yes ( On Condition )
Yes, we can send samples by using Expedited UPS/FedEx services. Samples carry nominal charges that are refundable on order.
Category Agro & Agriculture Fruit
Indo Global Trade

India Maharashtra, India

Establish: 2017

Business Type :

  • Exporter
  • Trading Company
  • Service Provider
+91 8329448494

Other Products from this Company

Product information

Product Details - Value
Style - Fresh
Type - Pomegranate
Cultivation Type - Common
Taste - Sweet
Shelf Life - 2 Month
Storage - Cold storage & At room temperature
Max. Moisture (%) - 90-95%
Size (mm) - 250:500 gm
Variety - 116
Ph - 3.3 to 3.5
Color - Red
Weight - 200-250gm, 250 to 300gm
Sugar Content - 12 to 16%. This sugar is light for digestion.
Shelf Life - 3 to 4 weeks at room temperature; 55 to 60 Days in the refrigerator.
Calories - 83 Kcal
Protein - 1.67g
Sodium - 3mg
Calcium - 10mg
Tons per container - 17 Tons.
Pallets per container - 20 Pallets
Cartons per container - 3400 cartons

Packaging Info : Standard & As per Customer
Payment Terms : 1. After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account. 2. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.
Delivery Information : within 7 Days
Product Specification
Product Type : Pomegranate
Taste : Sweet
Shelf Life : 2 Month
Max. Moisture (%) : 90-95%
Weight : 200-250gm, 250 to 300gm

Product Images

Pomegranate

Pomegranate

Related Products

Dates and Derivatives Of Dates

Price : $1 / Tons

MOQ : 20 Tons

SESAME SEEDS

Price : $2300 / Tons

MOQ : 100 Tons

Dried Hibiscus

Price : $2100 / Tons

MOQ : 50 Tons

Cow tail hair

Price : $0001 / Metric Tons

MOQ : 5 Metric Ton

Get Quotes Easily from Multiple Suppliers just by Posting Requests

Facing difficulties in finding the product you want? Post your requests in Bizbangladesh.com in order to hear quotes from the existing interested suppliers of Bizbangladesh.com. Custom requests enable your ability to find out the right suppliers for your specified product or service.