Potassium humate is a kind of high polymer heterogeneous aromatic hydroxyl carboxylate. It is obtained
by alkaline extraction of lignite or brown coal or leonardite.
It is water soluble, contains hydroxyl, carboxylate and other active groups, has the functions of chelation,
complexing, ion exchange, floc, dispersion and adhesion.
1. Increases buffering properties of soil, retains water soluble fertilizers in the root zones
and releases them to plants when needed
2. Makes soil more friable or crumbly, improves soil work ability
3. Rich in both organic and mineral substances essential to plant growth
4. Chelates metal ions under alkaline conditions
5. Increases water holding capacity, reduces soil erosion
6. Improves seed bed, Increases germination of seed and viability
7. Non-toxic, environment friendly.
|Packaging Info :||Woven bag or paper bag with liner. According to customers’ demand.|
Facing difficulties in finding the product you want? Post your requests in Bizbangladesh.com in order to hear quotes from the existing interested suppliers of Bizbangladesh.com. Custom requests enable your ability to find out the right suppliers for your specified product or service.