img 1 0

Red Onion & White Onion

$190 / Tons
Get latest price
Place of origin Maharashtra , India
MOQ 20 Tons
Price $190 / Tons
Sample Yes ( On Condition )
Yes, we can send samples by using Expedited UPS/FedEx services. Samples carry nominal charges that are refundable on order.
Category Agro & Agriculture Vegetable
Indo Global Trade

India Maharashtra, India

Establish: 2017

Business Type :

  • Exporter
  • Trading Company
  • Service Provider
+91 8329448494

Other Products from this Company

Product information

1. Our advantage: we have our own refrigerated compartment & plant for processing onion and other agricultural products.
2. Standard : Top Grade, suitable to exporting.
3. Place of Origin: Maharashtra Provence of India .
4. Productivity yearly: 80,000MT.
5. Harvest time :June, yearly.
6. Supplying Period – Full Year
7. Size - Red onion size: 5.0-7.5cm, 7.5 cm and up or as customers' order.
8. Size - White onion size: 5.0-7.0cm, 6.0-8.0cm, 8.0cm and up or as customers' order.
9. Varieties: Red Onion, White Onion.
10. Packing: Standard & as per customers' orders.
11. Weight/conveyance: 26-32MT/40' reefer high container. packing: meshbag.
12. Disqualification rate: within 1%.
13. Conventional Terms of payment:
14. After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.
15. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.
16. Shipping terms: FOB, CFR and CIF.
17. Lead time: 5-10 days/40' RH container after prepayment arrives.
18. Shipment port: JNPT India.
19. Contact person (CEO): Raghav Kushwaha.

Packaging Info : Standard & As per Customer
Payment Terms : ? After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account. ? After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.
Delivery Information : within 5-10 days
Product Specification
Product Type : Liliaceous Vegetabless
Maturity : 100%
Shape : Round
Style : Fresh
Skin : Dry
Origin : Maharashtra , India
Packing : Standard & As per Customer

Product Images

Red Onion & White Onion

Red Onion & White Onion

Related Products

Dates and Derivatives Of Dates

Price : $1 / Tons

MOQ : 20 Tons

SESAME SEEDS

Price : $2300 / Tons

MOQ : 100 Tons

Dried Hibiscus

Price : $2100 / Tons

MOQ : 50 Tons

Cow tail hair

Price : $0001 / Metric Tons

MOQ : 5 Metric Ton

Get Quotes Easily from Multiple Suppliers just by Posting Requests

Facing difficulties in finding the product you want? Post your requests in Bizbangladesh.com in order to hear quotes from the existing interested suppliers of Bizbangladesh.com. Custom requests enable your ability to find out the right suppliers for your specified product or service.